Designer handbags can inspire a deep love in a woman’s heart.
But sometimes they’re not the best choice for you.
I’ve carried (and loved) both designer and non-designer handbags and here are some things that I’ve discovered.
There’s no right or wrong when it comes to the bag you carry;
it’s a completely personal decision.
However, there are some reasons you may want to pass on that designer bag you’ve got your eye on.
1. You’ve Got Unpaid Bills
It could be that you really can’t afford a designer bag.
Designer bags can cost you a few hundred on up.
If your student loans or rent are behind then shelling out that amount may not be the wisest decision.
Passing on a designer bag in order to pay your bills is a sign of maturity.
It doesn’t mean you’ll never carry designer again;
it’s just the best decision for now.
- 7 Things You Really Don't Need to Pack for a Holiday ...
- The Secret 🙊 Items Successful 👏🏼 Women Carry in Their Bags 💼 ...
- How to Get a Designer Handbag for Half Its Price 💵 ...
- Top Designer Handbags
- 7 Ways to Know You Don't Really Need to Lose Weight ...
- 7 Steps to Organise Your Handbag for Super Lazy Girls 👛 👜 ...